MFI’s Women’s Recovery Center offers three locations in California’s Inland Empire, each dedicated to the unique issues faced by women with alcohol and drug addictions. MFI’s Women’s Recovery Centers are comprehensive, accredited, and well-structured programs that allow women, with or without children, to overcome the unique challenges that they face. We offer non-acute detox, residential and outpatient drug rehab for women. Women who begin their treatment with residential care have access to MFI’s Sober Living Center for Women. This allows a fresh start for women who have complicated family issues.
Non-Acute Detox Services are administered by trained professionals. Medication assistance is available for alcohol, opiate use and other drugs. Medications include Suboxone (buprenorphine and naloxone), Vivitrol and Valium. Temporary relief can be provided for sleeplessness, nausea, muscle cramping, anxiety and depression.
Each of our facilities is designed to meet different needs of women:
- Raincross Treatment Center provides residential addiction treatment away from the daily stress and distractions of work, home and family life.
- A Woman’s Place allows women to have their children with them as they receive residential treatment.
- La Vista Recovery and Wellness Center is a beautiful retreat setting offering an array of services specially designed for women, by women.
All of our facilities provides drug rehab for women in a safe, confidential, and homelike setting that is clean, neat, and comfortable. Our certified counselors and therapists work with each woman to understand the unique personal reasons for their drug and alcohol abuse, and provide the tools needed to overcome addictions and other self-defeating behaviors.
Dedicated Drug Rehab for Women
Many women turn to drug and alcohol abuse due to a variety of complicated feelings and issues. MFI’s specialized programs help women develop skills to help free themselves from feelings of dependency, low self-esteem, an inability to cope with stress. Women receiving treatment at MFI Women’s Recovery Center are provided with comprehensive on-site services that include:
- Individualized and group treatment
- Counseling and medication services
- Anger management instruction
- Parenting education
- Child care during treatment hours
- Family and relationship counseling
- Codependency and Relapse Prevention
Depression, anxiety and dual disorders are often present in women with a drug or alcohol addiction. In order for treatment to be successful, and long-term recovery possible, these associated issues must also be addressed. Our professional addiction team makes sure that physical, mental, and emotional aspects of each woman’s care are integrated into their personalized addiction treatment plan. MFI’s drug rehab for women has a comprehensive approach that is adapted and changed as women regain their healthy and positive outlook.