La Vista Recovery and Wellness Center is new addition to MFI’s family of specialized programs. La Vista is a private, residential treatment facility nestled on a hilltop with grand views of Mount San Jacinto, Tahquitz Peak, and the valleys of Hemet and San Jacinto. Like a bed and breakfast, this quiet setting provides a safe place for women of all ages to seek the skills with which to build a new life centered on sobriety. This peaceful locations has provided the foundation for thousands of women for 35 years.
La Vista Recovery and Wholeness Center for Women is an alcohol and drug treatment center designed for the specific needs of women. Our primary mission is to provide an opportunity for women to break the cycle of addiction and enjoy healthy, calm and productive lives. Counseling is conducted in an environment of trust and safety, where a woman’s voice is heard and respected.
The Pain of Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Some Women Feel Shame & Guilt
- Some Feel Hurt and Angry
- Some Feel Helpless and Lonely
The Healing of Recovery
- Environment of Trust and Safety
- Where a Woman’s Voice is Heard
- Respect and Dignity Restored
Legacy of Life – Mature Woman’s Program
La Vista believes that the mature years are the season of reflection and deep personal work. Further, we believe in the right and dignity of recovery for every woman regardless of her age. The work to build a new life of sobriety is quite different for each woman and certainly affected by her stage in life. La Vista’s mature woman’s program is designed for you.
Outpatient and residential treatment services for women
- Highest treatment standards for drug and alcohol treatment
- Fully licensed and certified by the State of California
- Women specific treatment for alcohol & other drugs
- Specialized services for mature women
- Faith-based services available (by request)
- Certified and caring professionals
- Recently Accredited by CARF International
Outpatient and Residential Treatment services are provided in six convenient locations in Riverside County.
For further information on MFI Recovery Center’s services or to arrange a
confidential consultation, please call
2220 Girard Street | San Jacinto, CA 92583