Banning Outpatient Treatment Center
Our Banning Outpatient Treatment Center is a professional and serene setting for substance use recovery. Clients and staff team up to establish individualized treatment plans, with the goal of achieving a life free of drug and/or alcohol addiction. Our program provides intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), which are services for people with substance use disorders who do not require 24-hour supervision. These programs are available days and evenings for clients who need to remain employed and/or at home to care for their families. IOPs are alternatives to inpatient and residential treatment, designed to establish psychological and social support, while facilitating relapse management and coping strategies. If you or someone you love is struggling with alcohol or substance use problems, MFI's Banning treatment center can help.
Services offered through our Outpatient Treatment Center:
MFI's Banning Outpatient Treatment Center programs focus on developing positive coping mechanisms for triggering or stressful situations, addressing not only alcohol and substance use problems but emotional and psychological challenges that contribute to substance use and addiction.
- Programs for men, women, teenagers and employees
- Co-ed intensive outpatient and outpatient programs
- Women's partial hospitalization (day treatment)
- Most current science and evidence-based approaches in substance use and mental health counseling
- Family, individual and couples counseling
- Parenting education classes
- Adolescent substance use treatment (MDFT-Multi-Dimensional Family Therapy)
- Relationship skills
- Relapse prevention
- Continuing Care groups