MFI Recovery Center is a CARF-accredited facility in Riverside, California, dedicated to providing high-quality, affordable substance abuse treatment programs, mental health services, and primary health care for women, men, and adolescents. MFI Recovery Center provides residential and outpatient treatment programs at treatment facilities located around Southern California’s Inland Empire. MFI’s substance use treatment residential facilities and outpatient clinics are licensed by the California Department of Health Care Services. The primary care clinic is licensed by the California Department of Public Health. The adult residential facilities are licensed by the California Department of Social Services. Our licenses and certification as follows:
- MFI Recovery Center, MFI Woodcrest Recovery Center, Riverside: 330013AN
- MFI Recovery Center, Sunrise House, Banning: 330013TN
- MFI Recovery Center, MFI Recovery Center, Riverside: 330013KN
- MFI Recovery Center, La Vista, A Program of MFI Recovery Center, San Jacinto: 330013SM
- MFI Recovery Center, A Woman’s Place, Riverside: 330013GN
- MFI Recovery Center, MFI Recovery Center, Riverside: 330013IN
- MFI Recovery Center, MFI Recovery Center, Banning: 330013JN
- MFI Recovery Center, Valley-Wide Counseling Services, Hemet: 33013QN
- MFI Recovery Center, MFI Recovery Center, Murrieta: 330013RN
- MFI Recovery Center, Primary Care Clinic, Riverside: 550007480
- MFI Recovery Center, Roy’s Desert Spring Adult Residential Care, Palm Springs: 331880947
- MFI Recovery Center, Desert Sage, Indio: 331881242
Using a personalized, multidisciplinary approach, the outstanding team of professionals at MFI Recovery Center has helped thousands of individuals recover from substance use disorder. The psychiatric and counseling team at MFI Recovery Center is dedicated to providing comprehensive substance abuse treatment and behavioral health services to men, women, and their families.
Residential treatment programs are available for men, women, pregnant women, and women with children. Outpatient treatment programs are available to adults and teens, and through MFI Recovery Center’s employee assistance program.
The skilled medical team at MFI Recovery Center includes a psychiatrist and psychiatric nurse practitioners. The medical team offers medical detoxification, medication-assisted treatment, medication management, and primary health care services. Residential and outpatient programs are customized to meet the needs of the individual.
The counseling and psychiatry team designs treatment plans using a wide array of therapeutic techniques, including cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), Seeking Safety, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), and brainspotting. They provide individual, group, and family therapy.
Parenting classes, relapse-prevention therapy, and mental health care for depression, anxiety, trauma, and other conditions help ensure whole-person care that leads to long-term recovery. Primary health care helps maintain physical health that supports recovery and ongoing wellness.
Individuals from all backgrounds are welcome at MFI Recovery Center. For compassionate, effective treatment for opioid, alcohol, and other types of substance use disorders, don’t hesitate to contact a caring team member today. Call MFI Recovery Center to schedule a consultation or request an appointment online.